ROYAL CANADIAN CORPS OF SIGNALS.
OFFICER’S PATTERN, GILT AND SILVER PLATE.
1922 – 1954
On the 15th June 1921 His Majesty the King granted in General Order 174 the title “ROYAL” to the permanent force element which then became.
“ROYAL CANADIAN CORPS OF SIGNALS”
The reserve element was not granted this title until 1936. General Order 104 of 1st June 1922 gave the authority for the wearing of this new cap badge.